From India, The icon of Indian Real Estate Niranjan Hiranandani Co-Founder and MD, Hiranandani Group, who recently started a distinct Business Unit known as ‘Hiranandani Communities’. Currently, he spearheads as the National President for National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO), which works under the aegis of Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs, Government of India and also appointed President of one of the oldest trade body of India -ASSOCHAM (Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry). He has also been conferred with the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Management with thesis on real estate.
Representing UAE, Firas Al Msaddi Being the CEO of one of the largest and most successful real estate firms in the UAE, Firas Al Msaddi has proven his strong presence in Dubai’s real estate industry. At his young age, he manages to put up “fäm Properties” in the midst of the global economic crisis. Today, he is running more than 160 employees operating in 5 headquarters across Dubai, UAE, China and across world.
From UK, Russell Bragg Expert in Product proposition, pricing, marketing planning and launch of new resorts, hotels, holiday homes and residential housing developments. Across in UK, India, UAE and world. He helps landowners achieve the best return from their property assets and significantly reduces development risk using a 9-step signature launch system based on his 7 Ps of Property Marketing. Higher profile clients include Gleneagles (Scotland), Celtic Manor (Wales), Aphrodite Hills (Cyprus), The Conrad Algarve (Portugal), Ensaara Metropark (India), Kimpton Kawana Bay (Grenada), The Athenaeum & Champneys (England).
And from Netherlands & European Subcontinent, Neils van Deuren Niels came up with an idea to give international students easier access to a room abroad. and created Housing Anywhere in 2009. Housing Anywhere is an online platform where students and young professional can easily find housing or rent out their room when going abroad for an internship or on exchange. Housing Anywhere has continued to grow and grow and is present currently in 12 Countries the First Real Estate marketplace.
In the 60 Minute webinar it seemed its all seemed like an Opportunity, we had always been learning about change is only constant. Thus adapting to change is what one should remember always. And such Vast Changes call for Opportunities left, right and center.
Few Major Takeaways:
- 3 to 6 Months it will take to bring a new normal.
- With lot of new norms there will be great demand for Commercial.
- NRI returning back has caused a surge in enquiries which will convert to sales.
- The Impact will not be same, with such change lot of balancing take place and with newer balance some pockets will witness a strong positive sign and some will struggle beyond.
- Workforce Migration is nothing unexpected, whenever there is a challenge people run home, thus is the case with all laborers across metros but always where is the work/job migration happens so sooner things will be back to normal.
- Newer adaptations are coming to place with Technologies and Online Transactions will come into effect.
- In Such crisis always its proven physical assets have an upper hand compared to equities and commodities thus the natural incline to Real Estate to happen.
- People post lockdown can show a trend towards spacious homes and work from home norm can demand extra space for office setups in home.(Though will be selective)
- Manufacturing is what will take the Economical graph upwards thus with newer manufacturing opportunities newer pockets of growth will open up.
To Visit complete webinar, Click here