Vartak Nagar is located in Thane. This residential suburb was once known for the bad condition of roads and not so good infrastructure. Most of the residents of the area were the workers of the manufacturing units located nearby. Therefore, the area was predominated by low rising and mostly dilapidated buildings.
However, the scenario has changed vastly over the past few decades. Vartak Nagar has experienced considerable development in terms of the development of civic infrastructure, so much so that it now enjoys connectivity to some of the most important roads and railways of Mumbai. Besides, it has also seen a significant upgradation in social life as well. This rapid urbanization of Vartak Nagar has changed it into the most happening real estate hot-spot in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR).
Notable Developments in the civic and Social Infrastructure of Vartak Nagar
As of now, Vartak Nagar enjoys excellent connectivity via roads to both central and western Mumbai through the Eastern Expressway and Western Express Highway. It also enjoys excellent connectivity with Ghodbunder Road which is another promising real-estate destination of Mumbai. Vartak Nagar also has excellent connectivity through a rail network which is very well knit with all the suburbs of Mumbai.
Benefits of investing in Vartak Nagar
• With distance from Thane Railway Station by only 3.1 km Vartak Nagar has seen a most sustainable development in the past few decades.
• Vartak Nagar also enjoys good connectivity with both Ghodbunder Road and the Eastern and Western Highways.
• Vartak Nagar is in near proximity to the commercial zone of Wagle Estate, therefore, is very near to multiple office and commercial ventures in the areas in the neighborhood.
• Vartak Nagar is dotted with malls, schools, and hospitals and is, therefore, a most coveted neighborhood.
• A proposed Metro station, popularly known as Line 4 is being constructed at Cadbury Junction which is just 1.7 km away from Vartak Nagar
• A plethora of residential projects being constructed gives homebuyers multiple options to choose from
• The Thane municipality’s ‘Vision 2031’ sheds much importance to infrastructure and capacity-building.
• Continuous infrastructural development has made Vartak Nagar a sought after property.
These developments are giving Vartak Nagar the much-needed boost to develop into a much important power city of Mumbai.
Advantages of buying property in Vartak Nagar
You can have access to the peaceful Upvan lake and the enthralling beauty of the scenic Yeoor hills if you invest in Vartak Nagar. Really speaking, the scenic beauty is also behind Vartak Nagar growing as a real estate hot-spot. Moreover, Vartak Nagar has a supply of land parcels in plenty. Most of them have been obtained mainly through redevelopment projects. That is the reason why residential projects are available at Vartak Nagar at reasonable prices. This is one of the prime factors for real estate business flourishing in Vartak Nagar since the lower value of land allow them to highlight their properties at competitive rates which are attractive as well.