This is a very tough phase going on for the Real Estate Market in India. India’s housing market is stillin a recovering phase from a prolonged slump. However, the demand for commercial real estate has continued to grow with several large institutional investors thinking about putting in big investments into the real estate market.
For investors based in the UK, dealing in real estate market, India is one of the most important sector in the real estate markets, where they are willing to invest in. To encourage these foreign based investments, the Government of India has taken effective measures toencourage investments. With the prospects of long-term investors willing to invest in the commercial real estate sector, the market conditions have improved to a great effect in the last few decades. The commercial real estate sector looks relatively more attractive, than the domestic property sector.
Keeping this growth in mind, Commercial Sector in Real Estate can be the best bet when it comes to the growing of on going passive income and can really prove to be one of the best forms of Long Term Investment. This is because, investing in the real estate gives you the platform where you are using the money of a renter or a tenant of the commercial property; which can basically be considered other people’s money to pay off the initial investment. Besides, paying off the initial investment, it also helps one earn a passive income or build a diversified investment portfolio.
Ways to make the best use of the growth in the commercial sector:
- Real Estate Mutual Funds: The low cost and the track record are the two most important features of the REM’s that the Investors like to swear on. Besides, the strategists of the real estate mutual funds, many of whom are Nobel prize winners mutual funds are an added USP of the whole process. The Real Estate Mutual Funds have broad diversities among real estate holdings and low fees.
- Investing in the REITs: Much equivalent to investing in the real estate mutual funds, REITs are also the forms of investment for those investors who want to invest in Real Estate without holding property. Many financial advisors themselves invest in REITs because they have a stable long time graph inspired the ups and downs in the real estate market.
- Invest in companies focused on real estate: Companies that are focused on real estate can be anything ranging from hotels, resorts owners, time share companies. Do make sure that you diligently conduct a background search before investing in any other company. Do invest in these companies after researching on the company background, historical data and other details.
- Investing in Construction: According to the market research, the boom in the commercial construction business will continue till some more years to go. It has been forecasted that a whole community of builders would involve in building new buildings or rent or lease the old ones, therefore it is no rocket science while it is recommended to invest in this industry.
- Invest online: Online Genie to all investor’s Aladdin. Do not forget to check out those excellent websites that have cropped up and have helped the investor’s in investing without getting their hands dirty. These websites help you to invest in the commercial or real estate of your choice and get a constant cash flow as return.
Therefore, now is the best time to reap the returns by investing in the commercial real estate market.