Backed by improved connectivity, proximity to IT hubs and affordability, Wakad, Undri, Sus Road and Wagholi have emerged as the key residential locales in Pune
There will always be a debate on what makes the best properties to buy in any city. But we can be sure of how to judge the best property. When you are trying to buy a property anywhere, you need to gather all the information that you can on the real estate market. Pune being a vibrant city provides a lot of options for a home buyer. With RERA Act the developers have become more accountable of the customers time and investments. However, it is customers onus to pick a property from a developer who knows what they are doing and who has delivered their projects on a timely manner.
Pune is a rapidly developing city and every year there are hundreds of people entering Pune to call it their home city. The cities connectivity and infrastructure are growing and being developed in the city at a higher pace. This increases the value of the property. Home buyers in Pune do ensures that the home they select is located in an area which is has connectivity to places like work, your children’s school. Pune is the second best city in Maharashtra and the seventh best in the country. Pune has a lifestyle which is very tranquil and peaceful. Pune also has a growing IT and industry sector providing job opportunities. This has also created a growth in the residential property business. The impressive appreciation of the real estate sector has increased the investment not only by Indians but has also attracted the attention of the NRI’s of our country.
The emerging infrastructure and opportunity to lead a quality life is the major reasons why Pune has increasing popularity. Investment in Pune properties is a good decision. A research report claimed that this is one of the most attractive property destinations across India. Some of the key micro-markets in the area include:
- Wakad is the entry point of Pune and one of the nearest places to Hinjewadi IT hub. With its improved infrastructure and facility, it has captivated a large number of investors. A 2 BHK resident of 700-900 square feet could cost you around 50 lakh. The rent in this area has always been high
- Sus Road attaches the village in Mulshi Taluka to the suburb of Pune. Sus is well connected by road to the important roads and locations. A 2 BHK apartments of 1010 square feet would cost you around 57.3 lakh.
- Wagholi is under the Gram Panchayat. There has been an outbreak in new projects as inventors get to save taxes. Wagholi is included within city limits. A 2 BHK housings of 800-1000 square feet would cost you around 50 lakh.
- Undri is the centre of high-end projects and is an exceptional locality. With sprawling greenery and proximity to Pune camp and highways, Undri has emerged as the sought-after destination in Pune. A 2 BHK housing of 900 square feet would cost you around 50 lakh.
- Kharadi is situated on the eastern corridor, and is a developing IT destination. Kharadi has amazing views from all sides and state-of-the-art facilities. Moreover, it is an EON free zone. A 2 BHK housing unit of 830 square feet would cost you around 50 lakhs in Kharadi.
Overall, Pune serves as an ideal destination for working professionals who desire to own a home under their name. Besides, pleasant weather conditions and multitude of getaway destinations nearby coupled with a host of restaurants and entertainment options make it a perfect housing market for millennials.